Commercial Real Estate Financing Your Company Can Count On
When you are looking to make your next commercial real estate purchase, you need to have the financial help that will connect you to the right repayment structures and products to not only fit your business needs, but to cover the entire budget for your project. Sometimes, that means combining forms of commercial real estate financing, and when that happens, our associates are ready to advise you about the best ways to reach your goals. They will help you understand the ins and outs of our various products so you can better plan your finances.
Commercial Real Estate Products
- International Financing is available to help customers who need help reaching the resources they need to compete in global markets by connecting them to global investment players
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing brings those strategies closer to home, combining loans and sponsorship to provide more reach than just debt solutions would provide
- Bridge Loans to help with short-term funding during acquisitions and rehabilitation projects
- Construction Loans built around the milestones your project will reach, so you can easily progress through the building process
- SBA Loans designed to help small businesses obtain the facilities they need with generous terms and conditions
- FHA and HUD Loans that are designed to help those working within those programs with the funding they need
- CMBS Loans to save on interest when your company is not interested in prepaying
- Conventional Real Estate Loans are lastly, still the most popular loan type with a variety of businesses, and our options are all fixed-rate, amortizing loans with 10 to 30 year terms
No matter what kind of financing you have in mind for your next property, we can help you find the balance you need to make your purchase a reality. Contact a AAA Commercial Finance Group associate today to talk about your options and make a plan for your next commercial acquisition.